Monday, December 20, 2010
BlowOut (PC/ENG) single 130mb
Genre: Fantasy Shooter Game
Aliens have invaded a space station, and your group is sent in to take them out. Arm yourself with dangerous, experimental weaponry and become Major John Dutch Cane. You dont exist however, and neither does this classified mission.
* Work your way through more than 18 levels: With increasing degrees of difficulty.
* Blast through walls, ceilings and floors: Discover secrets and power-ups.
* Start massive firefights: Annihilate wave after wave of vicious aliens.
* Utilize Slave Drones: Inflict damage and absorb incoming fire.
* Evade 14 different types of enemies, from Spider bugs to Beast Mutants: All of which were designed by world-renowned artist Yasushi Nirasawa.
* Choose from a variety of outrageous futuristic armaments: 7.68mm Minigun, 75lb Industrial ChainSaw, 20mm Pump-Action Shotgun, 8m Flamethrower, Plasma Rifle, Machine Gun, 8-inch NailGun, and more.
* Collect Modifiers to power-up your weapons: Increase the level of efficiency, diversity, and damage, or enhance your physical attributes of Health, Speed, Invisibility, etc.
* Easily create, edit, and distribute your own levels: Try out the built-in level editor.
* Get even more BlowOut.com: Share user-created levels, artwork, and game tips, or download pre-designed levels from the developer.
* OS: Windows XP/Vista
* CPU: 1.0 GHz
* RAM: 512 MB
* DirectX: 8.0
* Hard Drive: 153 MB
Download: One Link