Thursday, December 16, 2010
MegaMan X8 | 3D Action-Adventure(Platform) game | 182mb only
The Megaman X series continues with Megaman X8. Once again, Megaman will team up with Zero, Axl, and friends in a 2D and 3D environment to stop the evil Sigma.
Gameplay is similar to Mega Man X games previous to X7. After an introductory stage to familiarize the player with the game mechanics, Mega Man X8 presents the player with a choice of 8 stages, with a Maverick robot serving as the stage boss. After defeating the 8 bosses, a series of fortress stages open up for the player to complete in linear progression until the final boss is defeated. This general format is the template of all X series games.
X, Axl, and Zero have character-specific attributes to assist them in navigating the terrain and defeating enemies:
* Axl has the ability to fire his gun in any direction, hover and glide horizontally for short distances, and stick in place on a wall as long as he is firing. He also has a 'Copy Shot' which allows him to assimilate the DNA of certain enemy reploids and take their forms and abilities for a short time. By defeating bosses, Axl gains new types of guns which have unlimited ammo. He's faster than X and Zero, but his attacks are weaker as well.
* X has the most reliable and strongest shot in the game, as well as being the most balanced of the three characters. X can find and equip individual body parts, obtained from capsules hidden by Dr. Light. He can equip any combination of previously obtained armors to a "Neutral Armor," a new addition to this game. As X defeats bosses, he gets special weapons which have a limited supply of ammo, just as in previous games in the series. Unlike X7, X can only fire his shot in a straight line. This was perhaps done to provide more differentiation between him and Axl.
* Zero is a powerful fighter with his short range weapons. He uses many different weapons that will increase/decrease his range and power and can even use the powerful "Sigma Blade." He is also the only character that can double-jump. Zero learns new attack techniques by defeating bosses, and some of them change depending on which weapon he has equipped. He's the slowest of the three, and his dash doesn't travel as far as X or Axl.
Minimum System requirements:
* Operating system: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP/ Vista
* Processor: Pentium III 1 GHz (Pentium 4 2 GHz recommended)
* RAM: 128 Meg (256 Meg recommended)
* Disk space: 1.0 Gig
* Other: 64 Meg of video memory (128 Meg recommended), DirectX 8.1
1: Extract with Winrar or Equivalent
2: Run Setup.bat
3: Play the game with ROCKMAN.exe